Super Easy Filet O Fish Bao
Make your very own fillet o fish bao this summer. We love how delicious and easy this recipe is. Sure to be a family favourite!
Prep Time: 5 mins Cooking Time: 20 mins Makes: 6 Baos
- 6 United Food Co Steamed Bao Buns
- 12 United Fish Co Crumbed Hoki Wedges
- 1 The Fresh Grower Sweet Petite Cos, shredded
- 6 Mainland Tasty Cheese Slices
For The Tartare Sauce
- ¾ cup Best Foods Mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp Delmaine Gherkins, drained and chopped
- 3 tbsp Delmaine Capers, drained and chopped
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- ¼ cup Superb Herb Dill, roughly chopped
- Mrs Rogers Himalayan Pink Salt, to taste
- Mrs Rogers Gourmet Peppercorns, ground, to taste
- Cook the fish fillets in the oven as per pack instructions.
- Heat the bao buns as per packet instructions. Keep warm.
- Whisk together all tartare sauce ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Build your fillet o fish bao. First spread the tartare sauce insides of the bao. Add a handful of shredded cos, followed by a hoki fillet and sliced cheese.
- Devour while hot!