Simple Cottage Cheese, Nectarine & Basil Salad
It’s the simple things in life. Light and slightly salty cottage cheese, juicy sweet nectarine, fragrant basil smothered in lashings of honey and balsamic dressing. What could be better?!
Prep time: 5 mins Serves: 4, as a side
- 1 pot Anchor Cottage Cheese
- 5 nectarines, quartered
- A handful Superb Herb Basil, torn
- 1 tbsp Airborne Honeydew Honey
- A drizzle Olivado Natural Avocado Balsamic Dressing
- A pinch of Sea Salt Flakes
- Arrange the nectarine pieces on a beautiful platter.
- Dollop cottage cheese around the nectarines.
- Drizzle with Avocado Balsamic Dressing and honey. Scatter with basil leaves and salt flakes.