Summer Holiday Tropical Pavlova
Don’t have the time or patience to make pavlova? No worries, because you can make an impressive summer dessert with a store bought Pavlova. The fresh tropical fruit and mint create the summer holiday feel.
Prep time: 10 mins Serves: 8
- 1 Pams Pavlova
- 400ml Anchor Cream
- A drizzle of Barker’s Of Geraldine Passionfruit Lemon Sauce
- 1 mango, diced
- 2 passionfruit, 1 halved, 1 pulp only
- ¼ Dole Tropical Gold Pineapple, sliced
- A few Superb Herb Mint leaves
- Yellow & orange edible flowers
- In a stand alone mixer or in a large bowl whip the cream until soft peaks form.
- Slather top of pavlova with whipped cream. Arrange pineapple slices, mango pieces, passionfruit pulp, a drizzle of passionfruit lemon sauce, the passionfruit halves, edible flowers and mint leaves.