Super Cute Strawberry Santas Recipe
The tree’s up, the presents are bought (hopefully!), the fridge is full – all that’s left now is to enjoy a wonderful break with the people you love. These simple Strawberry Santa’s are fun to make with the kids – although the adults rather love them too!
Merry Christmas from everybody at Fresh!
Prep time: 10-15 mins Makes:12 fun snacks
- Piping bag
- Eye dropper
- In a standalone mixer or bowl whip cream until soft peaks form.
- Hull strawberries then cut the tips off.
- Pop whipped cream in piping bag.
- Cover a plate with baking paper. Use an eyedropper to make chocolate eyes then leave to set (you can pop them in the freezer).
- Place the bottom half of the strawberries on a plate, pipe a dollop of cream on, then top with strawberry tip. Add cream buttons then place chocolate eyes on. Repeat with all strawberries. Dollop cream for pom poms then serve.