Cute Blueberry Mini Bundt Cakes with White Chocolate Glaze
These blueberry mini bundt cakes with white chocolate glaze are the perfect party treat. Serve with mixed berry yogurt to impress any guest, or just for some yummy indulgence.
Prep time: 15 mins Cook time: 50-55 mins Makes: 12
For the Cake
- 1 ½ cups flour (we love Chantal Organics)
- 1 cup golden sugar (we love Chantal Organics)
- ½ tsp baking soda (we love Chantal Organics)
- ¾ tsp baking powder (we love Chantal Organics)
- ¼ tps salt
- 115g butter, softened (we love Anchor)
- ½ cup sour cream (we love Anchor)
- 2 eggs (we love Woodland Eggs)
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ½ cup blueberries, fresh or defrosted
- 2-3 tbsp mixed berry yogurt (we love Anchor)
For the white chocolate glaze
- 1 cup white chocolate drops
- ¼ cup cream (we love Anchor)
- Freeze- dried raspberries
We used a Le Creuset 12 cup mini bundt tray.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Grease and flour the mini bundt tin.
- Sieve the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt into a bowl and mix together.
- Beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy by hand or in a cake mixer. Add the eggs, mixing well, then the lemon juice.
- Add the blueberries and the flour mixture into the batter and mix well. Fold in the sour cream and heaped tablespoons of yogurt, adding yogurt until the consistency is right.
- Spoon the batter into the mini bundt tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cooked. You can test this by inserting a skewer, if it comes out clean the cakes are cooked. Flip out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Melt the white chocolate drops in the microwave. Stir in cream.
- Glaze the mini bunts in white choc mixture and top with freeze-dried raspberries.