Spicy Crumbed Fish Burritos with Kimchi Yogurt
We’ve added a Korean twist to these Mexican fish burritos. You can find kimchi in the refrigerated section of the supermarket – not only is it spicy and delicious, but it’s full of healthy probiotics. Win-win.
Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 25 mins Serves: 4
For the Burritos
- 4 Southern Blue Whiting Crumbed Fillets (we love United Fisheries)
- 1 bag beta bite carrots, julienned (we love Wilcox)
- 1 sweet petite cos, roughly chopped (we love The Fresh Grower)
- 200g tomatoes, diced or quartered (we love Beekist)
- ½ cup coriander, roughly chopped (we love Superb Herb)
- 1 pack Mexican style tortillas (we love Giannis)
For the kimchi yogurt
- ½ cup kimchi, drained
- 2/3 cup plain unsweetened yogurt (we love Anchor)
- Preheat oven to 230C and cook the Southern Blue Whiting Crumbed Fillets as per packet instructions.
- To make the kimchi yogurt, mix the kimchi and yogurt together in a bowl.
- Heat tortillas as per packet instructions.
- Fill your tortillas with all the ingredients, drizzle with kimchi yogurt and enjoy.