Speedy No-bake Milk Chocolate Grainola Bars
These no bake milk chocolate grainola bars are super speedy to make with just 5 ingredients. Awesome for lunchbox treats, midafternoon pick-me-ups, or delicious hiking snacks.
Prep time: 5 mins (plus 1 hour in the fridge) Cook time: 10 mins Makes: 24 bars
- 1 packet (700g) apricot and almond grainola (we love Chantal Organics)
- 1 cup tahini (we love Chantal Organics)
- ½ cup creamed clover honey (we love Airborne Honey)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin coconut oil (we love Olivado)
- 2 bags milk chocolate drops, melted
We used a Le Creuset rectangular oven tray
- In a saucepan melt the coconut oil over medium heat. Add the tahini and honey and stir until combined.
- Mix in the grainola, stirring to make sure it is well coated. Take off the heat.
- Line a baking tin with baking paper. Pour the mixture in and smooth over with a spatula. Press down to compact. Place in the fridge or to set, for about 1 hour.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and refrigerate for a further 15 minutes. Cut into 8 large bars, or the shape and size that your prefer.