Ultra Simple Yoghurt Hummus Dip
This yoghurt hummus dip is ultra simple and takes all of five minutes. We mix store bought hummus with yoghurt to create the creamiest dip! Shhhh…. Don’t tell anyone but this is the perfect ‘homemade’ hummus to serve guests or take to a potluck, especially when you’re low on time. Great for crackers, chips and veggies. The kids will love it too!
Prep time: 5 mins Serves: 4 as a snack
- 1 small pot (approx. 200g) store bought hummus
- 1 cup Anchor Greek Natural Unsweetened Yoghurt
- Drizzle of Olivado extra virgin avocado oil
- 1 tbsp Superb Herb mint, roughly chopped
- Baby veggies, for dipping
- Mix the hummus and yoghurt well. Spoon into a serving bowl.
- Drizzle with avocado oil, then sprinkle with dukka and mint.
- Serve the dip with baby vegetables.