Beautiful Honey Orange & Pomegranate Pavlova
Don’t have the time or patience to make pavlova? Then just buy and transform a store bought one to create a show stopping dessert that will impress all your guests.This is a beautiful orange and red festive pavlova.
Prep time: 10 mins Serves: 8
- 1 Pams Pavlova
- 400ml Anchor Cream
- A drizzle of Airborne Liquid Honey
- A handful of Alison’s Pantry Shelled Pistachios, roughly chopped
- A few freeze dried mandarin segments
- 2 orange, in segments plus long zest peel
- 1 pomegranate, seeds
- 1 white rose
- In a stand alone mixer or in a large bowl whip the cream until soft peaks form.
- Slather top of pavlova with whipped cream. Arrange orange segments, zest, pomegranate seeds, pistachios and dried mandarins. Place a white rose on top and serve.