Gorgeous Xmas Wreath Platter
Instead of making a cheese platter to serve to guests make our edible wreath. It looks fab and tastes divine!
Prep time: 10 mins Makes: 1 large wreath platter
- 1 Mainland Special Reserve Double Cream Camembert
- ½ block Mainland Aged Cheddar Vintage
- Superb Herb Rosemary sprigs
- Superb Herb Thyme sprigs
- 1 pack Pams Finest Fig & Black Olive Seeded Crackers
- 1 pack Pams Finest Prosciutto Crudo
- ½ cup Greek Kalamata olives
- ½ cup pickled onions
- 1 pomegranate, cut in half
- 1 bunch green grapes
- ½ cup stuffed bell peppers
- On a large platter arrange herbs in a wreath shape.
- Cut camembert into halves, then cut aged cheddar into big delicious chunks.
- Arrange crackers, prosciutto, olives, pickled onions, pomegranate halves, grapes and bell peppers around the wreath.