Definitely the Best Cheesy Herb Omelette
Omelettes can be divine when made well. Our Best Cheesy Herb Omelette is so yummy that you’ll want to eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
Prep time: 5 mins Cooking time: 3-5 mins Serves: 1
- 3 Woodland Eggs
- 2 tbsp Anchor Fresh Cream
- 1/4 cup Mainland Noble Cheese, grated
- 2 tsp Superb Herb Dill, chopped
- 2 tsp Superb Herb Chives, chopped
- 1 tsp Anchor Butter, for frying
- Salt & pepper
We used a Le Creuset Non-stick Frying Pan
- Whisk the eggs and cream together. Stir in herbs and season with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a nonstick frying pan over medium to high heat.
- Pour in egg mixture, titling and moving the frying pan so the mixture covers the entire surface.
- Loosen a couple of times with a spatula so any uncooked egg can run into the centre.
- As the egg mixture starts to set, sprinkle with noble grated cheese. Cook for another minute.
- Carefully fold in half, slide onto a plate.
- Top with ricotta and micro herbs.
- Devour while hot!