Super Easy 15 Minute Chicken Thai Rice Cos Cups
Our 15 Minute Chicken Thai & Rice Cos Cups are healthy, nutty, packed with flavor, and deliciously moreish. They’re also full of protein, healthy carbs and fresh greens. Make these for a quick lunch or a light dinner. We’ve taken our inspiration from larb, a popular dish in Thailand and Laos, often made with minced chicken.
Prep time: 5-8 mins Cook time: 7 mins Serves: 2
- 1 pack Waitoa Diced Chicken Breast
- 1 packet Lee Kum Kee Ready Sauce for Coconut Curry Vegetables
- Olivado extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 Microwave Pouch SunRice Brown Rice & Quinoa Infused With Lemongrass, Coconut & Chilli
- 2 tbsp Superb Herb Thai Basil, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp Superb Herb Coriander
- ? cup Alison’s Pantry Natural Cashews, toasted and roughly chopped
- 4 outer leaves of The Fresh Grower Sweet Petite Cos
- Fresh green chilli
- Handful of Micro Greens
- Extra Superb Herb Thai Basil leaves
- 1-2 Limes, halved
- Heat the coconut oil in a wok, add diced chicken and cook until it starts to brown, about 5 minutes. Pour in the pouch of ready sauce and continue to stir and cook for two more minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Heat the rice as per pouch instructions.
- To Assemble: Lay the sweet petite cos leaves on a platter. Equally spoon out the rice, top with thai basil, coriander and toasted cashews, then the chicken. Top with micro greens and devour while hot and crunchy!