Fresh Strawberry Frozen Yoghurt Bark
This frozen yoghurt strawberry slice is the perfect summer treat or birthday party favourite. It’s not only delicious but also healthy, so you can eat your heart out. Make this with the kids for a fun & yummy activity.
Prep time: 10 mins (+ 2 hours freezing time) Makes: 1 tray
- 2 pots Piako Vanilla Bean Yoghurt
- 3 tbsp Airborne Classic Clover Multifloral Honey, or to taste
- 20 Strawberries
- 1/3 cup Alison’s Pantry Shelled Pistachios, roughly chopped
- Handful of Freeze Dried Raspberries
- Line a deep tray with baking paper.
- Puree 10 strawberries in the blender.
- Pour yoghurt into the tray evenly, then scatter strawberry puree. Using the back of a teaspoon make the ripple effect all over the yoghurt surface.
- Slice the remaining strawberries and arrange on top. Sprinkle with pistachios and freeze dried raspberries. Drizzle with honey.
- Place tray in the freezer to set, about 2 hours.
- Slice frozen yoghurt into triangles or fun shapes.
- Keep in the freezer until ready to serve.