Healthy Yoghurt & Chia Pots
These yoghurt and chia pots will satisfy the whole family. Make them the evening before then pop them in lunchboxes with a spoon, or eat for a quick & healthy breakfast if you’re running late for school – whoops! We make ours in little jars, so they’re easy to grab & go. If you have adventurous eaters then try adding hemp seeds, bee pollen and nut butters.
Prep time: 5 mins (+ overnight) Makes: 4 pots
- 1 cup Anchor Protein+ Manuka Honey Yoghurt
- 1 cup Anchor Blue Top Milk
- 1 cup Harraways New Zealand Scotch Oats
- ¼ cup Alison’s Pantry Sliced Natural Almonds
- 2 tbsp Alison’s Pantry Chia Seed
- 1 cup fresh raspberries or strawberries
- Sprinkle Alison’s Pantry Sliced Natural Almonds
- 4 small jars with lids
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing jug, then pour into jars.
- Top with berries, screw lids on, wait for approximately 30 minutes for the chia to sit before eating or refrigerate overnight and serve the next day.