Avocado & Yoghurt Dip with Veggie Sticks(Kids Snacks & Lunchbox Planning)
This avocado & yoghurt dip is the easiest snack to whip up! Sure to keep the kids happy and asking for more. Pop in a pottle and pack with veggies for a lunchbox snack.
Prep time: 5 mins Serves: 2
- Anchor Greek Plain Unsweetened Yoghurt
- 1 New Zealand Avocado
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Carrot, peeled & cut into sticks
- ¼ Cucumber, seeds removed, cut into sticks
- ½ Celery Stem, cut into sticks
- Blend yoghurt and avocado together until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve dip with carrot, cucumber and celery sticks. Easy. Peesy.