Easy Cheeseburger Pizza
Can’t decide between a burger or pizza? No problem… just make our yummy easy cheeseburger pizza. Watch out though… it’s as addictive as it sounds.
Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 30 mins Makes: 1 pizza
- Crispy pizza base (we love Giannis)
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce (we love Chantal Organics)
- 250g ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 cup perfect pizza cheese (we love Perfect Italiano)
- Jelly Bean Tomatoes, whole (we love Beekist)
- 1/4 cup sliced gherkins
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise (we love Best Foods)
- 1 cup sweet petite cos, shredded (we love The Fresh Grower)
Serve with chilled beer. We love Emerson’s Big Rig Beer
- Heat oven to 220C and line a flat baking tray with parchment.
- In a heavy based saucepan over high heat, brown the beef mince with onion and garlic until golden (you can fry in a little oil if you like but not necessary). Set aside.
- Spread tomato sauce over pizza base leaving a border.
- Top with the cooked mince mixture, cheese, whole cherry tomatoes and sliced gherkins.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden and delicious.
- Top with a drizzle of mayo, mustard and a sprinkling of shredded cos.
- Serve with a cold beer and devour whilst crisp and hot!