Easy ‘Crumble’ Stuffed Pears with Honey Yoghurt
These ‘crumble’ stuffed pears with honey yoghurt are delectable and easy to whip up on a cold night. They are so healthy you may need to make a double batch!
Prep time: 5-10 mins Cook time: 60 mins Serves: 2
- 2 pears
- 2 tbsp butter, cubed (we love Anchor)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp ginger, chopped
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup sunflower seeds (we love Alison’s Pantry)
- ½ cup pecans (we love Alison’s Pantry)
- 1 cup Greek natural unsweetened yoghurt (we love Anchor)
- 2 tbsp multifloral honey (we love Airborne Honey)
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Cut the pears in half and scoop out the seeds to create space for the ‘crumble filling’ (you can use a regular spoon for this or a cookie or melon scoop).
- Cut a tiny slice off the bottom of each pear half, so they can sit flat in a roasting pan, then place in a roasting pan or dish.
- Place the butter, brown sugar, sea salt, ginger, cinnamon, sunflower seeds and pecans to a blender and pulse until a crumble forms.
- Fill the pears with the ‘crumble’ and bake for 60 minutes, until ‘crumble’ is golden and the pears are tender.
- Serve warm with Greek yogurt and a drizzle of multifloral honey.