Cheesy Herb Dip with Rice Crackers(Kids Snacks & Lunchbox Planning)
Need some fresh ideas for kids lunch boxes? Try our yummy and healthy snacks. We’ve kept them fast and easy, for a stress-free kitchen. The flavours are fresh and simple to satisfy fussy eaters.
What kid doesn’t love crackers and dips? Make our two minute cheesy herb dip for lunchbox or after school snacks.
Prep time: 5 mins
- 1 cup Anchor Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp Superb Herb Garlic Chives, chopped
- Mrs Rogers Salt & Pepper
- Pams Wholegrain Brown Rice Crackers Flaxseed & Black Sesame
- In a bowl mix together cream cheese, garlic and chives. Season to taste.
- Serve with rice crackers. Yummy!