Super Easy Self Crusting Quiche Recipe
This easy self crusting quiche is made without any pastry. Our recipe is super delicious and simple. If you have leftover roasted veggies then throw them in to save time.
Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 90 mins Makes: 1 quiche
For The Quiche Filling
- 1 cup Mainland Tasty Cheese, grated
- ½ cup Mainland Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 4 Woodland Eggs
- 1 ½ cups Anchor Milk
- ½ cup self raising flour
- ¼ cup Superb Herb Italian Parsley, roughly chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups of roasted veggies (see below)
For The Roast Veggies
- 6 baby beetroots, halved
- 6-8 baby carrots , halved
- 1/2 large sweet potato, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tsp Mrs Rogers Garlic Powder
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- Olivado Avocado Cooking Oil, for roasting
We used a Le Creuset Pie Dish
- For The Roast Veggies: Preheat oven to 200C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Toss the chopped veggies in oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Lay on baking tray and bake for 30-40 minutes, turning half way, until golden and cooked.
- For The Quiche: Turn oven down to 180C.
- Grease and line your pie or quiche dish.
- Spread the roast veggies out in the pie dish. Top with grated tasty cheese and pat down.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl. Add milk, flour, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
- Pour egg mixture over the veggies, sprinkle with parmesan, and bake for 50-55 minutes, until the egg mixture is set and quiche is golden. Let cool slightly before serving.