Decadent Ricotta & Banana Toast with Chocolate Almond Butter Recipe
This ricotta and banana brekkie with chocolate almond butter may be your new favourite way to start the day. Best of all… you can whip this up in under 10 minutes!
Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 5 mins Serves: 2
- 1/3 cup almond butter (we love Chantal Organics)
- 1 tbsp cocoa, plus extra to serve
- 1 tbsp clover honey (we love Airborne Honey)
- 1 tbsp water
- ½ cup fresh ricotta (we love Perfect Italiano)
- 2 bananas, sliced in half with skin on (we love Dole)
- 1 tbsp butter (we love Anchor)
- 4 slices wholemeal and seed toast bread, toasted (we love Burgen)
- Place the almond butter, cocoa, honey and water in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Fry the bananas in butter in a non-stick frying pan, cooking for two minutes on each side.
- Spread ricotta over the toast and cover with bananas.
- Drizzle with chocolate almond butter, dust with cocoa and devour.