Coolest Frozen Yoghurt Grainola Cups
These frozen yoghurt grainola cups are an easy healthy treat for the whole family. Use your favourite fruits and Piako Yoghurts.
Prep time: 5 mins Freeze time: 2+ hours Makes: 12
- 1 ½ cup Chantal Organics Apple Crumble Grainola
- 1 ½ tbsp Anchor Butter, melted
- 1 ½ tbsp Airborne Honey For Kids
- ½ pot Piako Creamy Vanilla Bean Yoghurt
- ½ pot Piako Creamy Mango Yoghurt
- ½ pot Piako Creamy Mixed Berry Yoghurt
- ½ cup fresh Raspberries
- ½ fresh Mango, sliced
- ¼ cup Alison’s Pantry Shredded Coconut, lightly toasted
- Fill a muffin tin with bake cups.
- In a bowl combine grainola, butter and honey until grainola is well coated. Divide mix between all 12 bake cups and pat down.
- Pour coconut yoghurt into 4 bake cups and sprinkle top with shredded coconut.
- Stir and pour mango yoghurt into 4 bake cups and sprinkle with mango pieces.
- Stir and pour raspberry yoghurt into 4 bake cups and sprinkle with fresh raspberries.
- Freeze for 2 hours and enjoy!