Tasty Vegetarian Loaded Portabellos
We love these loaded portabellos as an easy tasty vegetarian dinner. Mushrooms, walnuts and blue cheese are always a winning culinary combination.
Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 30 mins Makes: 8 loaded portobellos
- 1 SunRice Brown Rice & Quinoa Microwave Pouch
- 8 large Meadows Portabello Mushrooms
- 2 tbsp Olivado Avocado Oil With Garlic
- 1 ½ cups Spinach Leaves, rinsed
- 50g Mainland Blue Vein Cheese,crumbled
- 1/3 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes, roughly diced
- 1/3 cup Alison’s Pantry American Walnuts, roughly chopped
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Pop the SunRice pouch in the microwave & cook to the packet instructions.
- In a bowl mix the hot rice and quinoa with spinach and sundried tomatoes until the spinach wilts down. Mix in the walnuts and blue cheese.
- Generously drizzle the mushrooms with oil and place them on a lined baking tray. Top with rice mix and extra walnuts.
- Bake at 200C for 30 mins, until juicy and cooked.
- Serve hot.