Perfect Poached Eggs (How To Cook Eggs 5 Ways)
Making eggs should be stress-free & delicious. With us you can make perfect eggs, every time! Choose your favourite freshly baked bread to serve alongside.
The trick for perfect poached eggs is to use super fresh eggs. Adding a dash of DYC vinegar helps the eggs to set. Easy.
Cook time: 5-7 mins Serves: 1
- Bring a deep nonstick frying pan of water to boil.
- Add the vinegar and a generous pinch of salt.
- Reduce the temperature so the water is simmering.
- Very gently break the eggs into the water, as close to the water as possible without burning yourself.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, until the whites are cooked, or to your preference.
- Remove poached eggs with a slotted spoon then drain on a Handee paper towel before serving.
- Season with salt & pepper.