Cool Tzatziki Cucumber Mousse Mini Bundts
We’re bringing retro back with our refreshing tzatziki cucumber mousse. These fun mini bundts are the perfect canapes to serve to guests on a hot summer’s day.
Prep time: 15 mins (+ 2 hours in fridge) Cooking time: 5 mins Makes: 12 mousse mini bundt
For the Cucumber Mousse
- 1 cup Anchor Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Anchor Sour Cream
- 1 large cucumber, ends cut off and cut into large chunks
- 4 tbsp DYC White Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 ½ tbsp gelatine powder
- 2 tsp white sugar
- ¼ cup Superb Herb Mint, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup Superb Herb Dill, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp Superb Herb Garlic Chives, roughly chopped
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Wholesome Mixed Seed & Sea Salt Flat Bread Crackers
- Regal Marlborough King Cold Smoked Salmon
- Superb Herb Dill
- ½ Lemon, cut into wedges
- Cooking oil spray
- We used a Le Creuset 12 cup Mini Bundt Tray
- For the Mousse: Place white wine vinegar, water, sugar and gelatine in a small saucepan and bring to a gentle simmer. Whisk until dissolved, then set aside to cool.
- Blitz cucumber chunks to a puree in a blender.
- Add cream cheese and sour cream and blend until well combined.
- Add gelatine mixture and herbs, pulsing to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Lightly spray mini bundt tin with oil then spoon mixture in. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until set.
- To remove mousse from mini bundt tins run a thin knife around the outside of the mousse. Place baking paper over a cutting board, then place mini bundt over and flip out with a knife.
- To Serve: Place mousse bundts on a platter, garnish with extra herbs, lemon wedges then surround with cold smoked salmon and seeded crackers.