Quick Roast Chicken with Lemon, Tomatoes & Olives
This roast chicken with lemon, tomatoes and olives brings delectable Mediterranean flavours to your dining table. Best of it it’s super quick to throw together and ready in under 30 mins. Serve on its own or accompanied by a leafy green salad and/or hot crusty bread. Yum!
Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 30 mins Serves: 4
- 8 chicken thighs (we love Waitoa)
- 400g tomato selection (we love Beekist)
- 1 cup mixed pitted olives
- 2 tbsp oregano, chopped (we love Superb Herb)
- ½ lemon, grated zest and juice
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Avocado Lemon Zest Oil (we love Olivado)
- 1 tps flakey sea salt (we love Chantal Organics)
- Cracked black pepper
We used a kale coloured Le Creuset Signature Shallow Casserole Dish.
- Preheat oven to 220C.
- Place the chicken thighs in the casserole dish and top with oregano, lemon juice and zest, a drizzle of avocado lemon zest oil, salt and cracked pepper. Surround the chicken with tomatoes and olives.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and golden.