5 Ingredient Stir-fry Beef with Egg Noodles and Cashews
With just 5 pantry staples and one wok, you can whizz this tasty Beef Noodles up at anytime. It will become your regular weekday family dinner.
Prep time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 10 minutes Serves: 4
- 350g Silver Fern Farms stir fry beef
- 4 nests dried egg noodles
- ½ cup Alison’s Pantry natural cashews
- 2 cups McCain stir-fry supreme
- Lee Kum Kee ready sauce for Cantonese beef
We served ours in a Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Marmite
- Remove beef from the fridge, allow it to come to room temperature.
- Cook egg noodles according to packet instructions, drain, refresh under cold water and set aside.
- Place frozen vegetables in a large bowl, cover with boiling water, stand for 5 minutes and drain.
- Heat a little oil in a wok. Add the beef and stir-fry.
- Add vegetables to wok, stir-fry for two minutes, then add the stir-fry sauce. Add noodles to wok and toss, using tongs, until noodles are covered evenly in sauce and heated through. Stir through cashews.
- Serve immediately.