Quick & Easy Thai Green Chicken Curry Recipe
Easy, fast and delicious. This flavoursome Thai green chicken curry will be on your dinner table at regular basis! Try using different vegetables to create your own favourite.
Prep time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 15 minutes Serves: 4
- 500g Waitoa Chicken Breast Fillets
- 1 Lee Kum Kee Ready Sauce for Thai Green Curry
- 1 can Chantal Organics Coconut milk
- 200g Green beans
- Superb Herb fresh coriander
- Slice chicken breast into thin strips, then brown quickly in a non stick fry-pan or wok. Remove chicken, cover and set aside.
- Meanwhile top and tail green beans and chop into 2 cm lengths.
- Return wok to heat and add Thai Green Curry Paste, stir-fry paste until bubbling and fragrant.
- Add the entire can of coconut milk, bring to the boil. Add green beans, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- While this is cooking finely chop coriander stalks and leaves.
- Return chicken to wok and cook for 1 more minute, then stir through coriander.
- Serve immediately
- Serve with Sunrice steamed jasmine rice.