Super Easy Thai Green Curry
A beautiful balance of spicy, aromatic, sweet and savoury. Simple to prepare and oh so yum.
Prep time: 10 mins Cooking time: 20 mins Serves: 4
- 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- 1 packet Lee Kum Kee Ready Sauce for Thai Green Curry
- 400g Waitoa Chicken Breast, diced
- 150g Potato, peeled & diced
- 400ml Chantal Organics Coconut Milk
- 200g Green Beans, sliced lengthways
- 40g Golden Sun Baby Corn, sliced lengthways
- 1 tbsp Golden Sun fish sauce
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 sliced green/red sliced Chilli
- Superb Herb Coriander, 1/3 cup, roughly chopped
- 2 Microwave Pouches of SunRice Jasmine Rice
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat. Stir fry chicken with Ready Sauce for 5 minutes.
- Add the diced potato and coconut milk.Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the green beans and baby corn and cook for 5 minutes.
- Combine fish sauce, lime juice, and chili (optional). Stir through.
- Serve with rice, garnish with fresh coriander leaves.