Spicy Prawn Tomato Spaghetti Recipe
We love the full flavours of this spicy prawn tomato spaghetti. Perfect for a weekend meal with friends.
Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 20 mins Serves: 5-6
- 500g Diamond Spaghetti
- 500g Sea Cuisine Raw Prawn Cutlets
- 300ml Chantal Organics Tomato Passata
- 1/2 cup Church Road Gwen Pinot Gris
- 3 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 2 Red Chillies, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Capers
- 1 Lemon, zest and juice
- 1 tbsp Olivado Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Superb Herb Italian Parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup Superb Herb Basil, leaves
- Cook spaghetti as per packet instructions.
- In a frying pan heat oil over medium heat. Add prawns, garlic, chilli, capers, lemon zest and season with salt and pepper. Fry for 2-3 minutes until the prawns start to turn pink.
- Add wine and lemon juice. Continue to cook until all the prawns are pink. Pour the passata and cook until heated through and the sauce is slightly reduced. Add the herbs.
- Toss spaghetti with the sauce and serve into bowls. Top with extra herbs and devour.