Simple 5 Ingredient Black Bean Nachos Vegetarian Recipe
A piping hot plate of nachos is always a popular crowd pleaser. This simple black bean vegetarian version is so gorgeous that we are sure even the meat lovers will love it too.
Prep time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 15 minutes Serves: 4
- 1 bag Proper salted tortilla chips
- 1 can of Chantal Organics black beans
- 1 Can of Chantal Organics chopped tomatoes
- 3 tsp Mrs Rogers Cajun seasoning
- A handful Mainland Grated tasty cheese
We made our black bean chilli in a Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Low Round Casserole
- Preheat the grill to 200°C.
- Drain and rinse black beans and place in a small saucepan over a medium heat along with tomatoes and Cajun seasoning. Simmer until heated through.
- Spread corn chips evenly onto a baking tray and top liberally with tasty cheese. Place the baking tray under the grill until the cheese is melted and starting to brown.
- Pour bean mixture on top of the cheesy nachos and devour!