Quick Assemble Crockpot Meatloaf
You will adore this delish meatloaf recipe that you can create in your slow cooker. Just quickly assemble before you go to work, come home to perfectly cooked kiwiana – a meatloaf and veges. Even better, makes perfect sandwiches the next day. Gotta love mince.
Prep Time: 15 min Cook time: 8-10 hours Serves: 5
- 4 large potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 650g Pure South Premium Beef Mince
- 2 Woodland eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup Mrs. Rogers Garlic & Italian Herb Crusting Crumb
- 1/3 cup Delmaine tomato sauce
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Selection of vegetables and tomato sauce to serve.
Beer Match ; Emerson’s NZ Pilsner
How to make Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Place carrots and potatoes in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients.Mix well and shape into a loaf.
- Place the loaf on top of the vegetables, it should not touch the sides of your crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
Tip: You can make the meatloaf ahead and freeze in tin foil. You can cook it from frozen for 10 to 12 hours.