Banana, Almond and Honey Flapjacks
Daily free, egg free, refined sugar free healthy homemade flapjacks for after school treat or pop into lunch boxes.
Prep Time: 15 min Cook time: 25 min Makes: 24
- 200g Harraways Scotch Oats
- 50g Fresh Life Ground Almonds
- 50g Fresh Life Slivered Almonds
- 2 Dole bananas, peeled. 1 banana cut into small pieces
- 3 tbsp Olivado Organic Natural Coconut Cooking Oil
- 3 tbsp Airborne liquid Honey
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- With a fork mash 2 bananas well. Mix the oil and honey to the mashed bananas.
- Add the oats, ground almonds, baking powder and salt to form a dough.
- Mix in slivered almonds and cut pieces of 1 banana.
- On a lined baking tray, spread the mixture to 1cm thick.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden.
- Leave to cool, then cut into bars.
Tip: you can add ½ cup of chocolate chips if you like.