Cheesy Chicken Sausage, Potato and Vegetable Bake
Throw sausages, potatoes and vegetables together in an ovenproof dish, topped with cheese and cooked together in a hot oven. Super simple family dinner.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 45 minutes Serves: 4-5
- 6 Waitoa Chicken Sausages
- 4 potatoes, peeled, cut in chunks and per boiled
- 1 red onion, cut in thin wedges
- 1 cabbage , cut in wedges
- 1 cup Beekist mini tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Delmaine Dijon Mustard
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 5 Mainland Classic Swiss cheese slices
- A handful of Superb Herb thyme
Beer Match : Emerson’s Bird Dog India Pale Ale
- Heat Oven to 200C.
- Mix mustard with chicken stock in a bowl.
- In an ovenproof dish, arrange onion, cabbage, potatoes,sausages and tomatoes attractively.
- Season with salt and black pepper, then gentry pour the stock mixture.
- Place sliced cheese on top and scatter thyme all over.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Serve with crusty bread and cold beer.
Tip; If you want to throw in the potatoes raw to cook together, slice the potatoes smaller.