Salmon Avocado Salad Pita Pockets
This is such a simple lunch idea but sure to impress your friends at a casual get together. Salmon and Avocado is the mighty champion combination, colourful,tasty and full of goodness.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: N/A Serves: 4
- 4 Danny’s Wholemeal Pita bread
- 1 bag Taylor Farms Chopped Salad Kit Avocado Ranch, dressed
- 1 large NZ avocado, stone removed, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 pack Regal Wood Roasted Salmon, sliced,
- Cut Pita breads in half and open to make pockets.
- Fill each pita pockets with salad, salmon, avocado and tomatoes.