Sweet & Sour Chicken and Vegetables Risotto Bowl
With only 5 pantry staples you can create a healthy and tasty meal in a flash. We recommend keeping a variety of convenient meal bases in your pantry as they are so handy when you are after something different for your easy fix dinner.
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook time: 20 minutes Serves: 2
- 1 box Diamond Rice Risotto Sweet & Sour
- 1 Waitoa Chicken Breast
- 1/2 Red onion, sliced
- 1 steam bag Birds Eye Frozen Carrot, Cauliflower & Broccoli Mix, thawed
- 1/3 cup Culley’s Sweet & Sour Cooking Sauce
- Cook the rice risotto according to the pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat a dash of oil in a wok. Add the Chicken and onion. Stir Fry until the chicken changes colour. Add the vegetables and stir fry until well cooked.
- Add cooking sauce to the wok , mix well and heat through.
- Serve the chicken & vegetable stir-fry over rice risotto. Enjoy!
Serving suggestion : Sprinkle with thinly sliced spring onion for added freshness.