Stir-Fried Beef Steak and 3 Greens with Oyster sauce
A fabulous stir-fry beef and greens dinner that your family will love. The combination of three different textured green vegetables elevates the already flavoursome dish to the top level.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 8 minutes Serves: 4
- 1 pack(350g) Silver Fern Farms Grass Fed Beef. Stir Fry
- 1 small piece (3cm) fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 100g green beans, trimmed and halved
- 1 green capsicum, de-seeded and cut into strips
- 2 small courgettes, sliced in half lengthways, then thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Pure sesame oil
- 3 tbsp Panda Oyster Sauce
- A dash of Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- Take the beef out of the fridge to bring it to room temperature. Mix with minced ginger.
- Prepare vegetables.
- Heat ½ tbsp sesame of oil in a wok or frying pan over high heat. Add Beef and stir fry quickly until the colour has just changed, for about 2 minutes. Do not overcook. Take the beef out of the pan and set aside.
- In the same wok add the remaining ½ tbsp sesame oil and the garlic. When the oil is hot, add the green beans, capsicum and courgette. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes until the vegetables are just cooked.
- Return the beef into the pan then add the oyster sauce. Stir Fry quickly to mix through. Just before it’s finished cooking add a dash of soy sauce onto the empty surface of the pan, stir through once, then sprinkle with spring onions and sesame seeds.
- Serve with egg noodles, fettuccine or steamed rice.