Easy Chicken & Cheese Bread Cup Quiches
Looking for a quick lunch or snack option for the kids? These cute bread cup quiches are easy to make and perfect for lunch boxes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time : 35 minutes Makes: 12
- 12 slices Tip top wholemeal sandwich bread, crust removed
- 4 tbsp Anchor butter, softened
- 200g Waitoa Hot Cooked chicken, cooled (leftover from roast) chopped
- 80g Mainland Tasty Cheese, grated
- 6 Woodland Eggs
- 1 cup Anchor Blue Top Milk
- A handful Superb Herb Parsley
- Salt & black pepper
We used a Le Creuset Muffin Tray
- Preheat the oven to 160C.
- Roll out each slice of bread until it’s very thin with a rolling pin. Lightly spread one side of each slice with the butter.
- Place the bread slices, buttered-side down, to line the muffin tray, pressing down to fit tightly. Bake for 15 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- Break the eggs into a large bowl. Add the milk, salt, pepper, chicken and half the cheese. Spoon the mixture into the bread cases and sprinkle with rest of the cheese and chopped parsley.
- Bake for 18–20 minutes or until set.