5 minutes Chunky Guacamole Recipe
Need a moreish healthy snack? Then make our creamy and chunky guacamole! We love it with blue corn chips but it’s also delicious with garlic pitas, tacos and in burritos. (Basically, it makes everything yummier.)
Prep time: 5 mins Serves: 6 as a snack
- 4 NZ Avocados, scooped & diced
- 1/4 Red Onion, finely diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 Beekist Heirloom Tomatoes, diced
- 1 Lime, juice only
- 1/3 cup Superb Herb Coriander, leaves and stems roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp Mrs Rogers Ground Cumin
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1 green chilli, sliced
- 1/2 tsp Airborne Clover Multifloral Honey
- Blue Corn Chips
- Place all guacamole ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix with a fork and season to taste.
- Serve with blue corn chips. Yum.