Classic Bacon & Egg Breakfast Ramen Recipe
This breakfast is a twist on the classic morning start of bacon and eggs, and is perfect for the slightly cooler mornings.
Prep time: 10 minutes, Cook time: 10 minutes, Serves: 2
- Sesame oil (we love Olivado)
- 1 spring onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 4 rashers streaky bacon, thinly sliced (we love Hellers)
- 2 packs Indo Mie Mi Goreng Instant Ramen
- 2 eggs
Sriracha, sesame seeds, sliced spring onion
- In a pot, softened the onion, garlic and ginger over a medium heat with a drizzle of sesame oil. Once softened, add half of the bacon to the pot. Cook for 5 minutes or until the bacon has turned golden brown and crispy.
- Add the required amount of water to cook the noodles to the pot and cook the ramen in the onion mixture, then add the liquid seasonings to the mixture.
- Fry the remaining bacon and eggs to serve with the ramen.
- To plate, divide the ramen and liquid amongst two bowls. Top with a fried egg, the crispy bacon, and any other desired toppings. Serve immediately.