Plant Based Tenders & Pineapple Avocado Salsa Taco
An easy casual taco recipe with fresh pineapple avocado salsa. The crispy crumbed tasty plant based tenders are very handy to have in stock in your freezer all the time.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 5 minutes minutes Serves: 4
- 1 Box Let’s Eat Plant Based tenders
- 1/2 Dole Tropical Gold Pineapple, finely diced
- 2 ripe NZ avocados, diced
- 1 can Chantal Organics Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup chopped Superb Herb Coriander
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 2 limes, juice only
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded & chopped (optional)
- Salt & pepper
- 4 large or 8 small flour or corn Tortillas
- Extra lime
- Extra coriander
- Taco sauce (optional)
- Cook the tenders according to the packet instructions.
- Mix all ingredients of salsa. Set aside.
- Serve tenders with the salsa on heated tortilla and extra lime wedges and hot taco sauce if desired.