BBQ Lemon & Coriander Seeds Lamb Steaks with Couscous
This scrummy-licious recipe is a lively lamb number, ready to eat in just 20 minutes. Just BBQ or pan fry and marvel as everyone asks you for the recipe!
Prep Time: 15 mins + marinating time 10 mins Cook Time: 10 mins Serves: 4
- 4 Pure South lamb steaks
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 4 tbsp Olivado Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds, lightly toasted and crushed
- 1 box Diamond Morocan Couscous
- ½ cup Fresh Life Figs, roughly chopped
- A handful Superb Herb Coriander, chopped
- Mix onion, salt, lemon zest and juice, oil and coriander seeds. Pour the marinade over the lamb. Turn to coat. Cover and stand for at least 10 minutes or until ready to cook.
- Prepare Couscous according to the packet instructions. Add figs and coriander. Toss through.
- Barbecue the lamb steaks on a moderately-high heat for about 4-5 minutes each side. The lamb should remain pink. Rest a minute or two before serving with the couscous and lemon wedges.
Tip: We served ours with a leafy green salad and a yoghurt chilli sauce.