Super Cute White Chocolate Banana Ghosts
How about making these cute ghosts with kids to celebrate Halloween this year?
Super easy and fun. Trick or Treat!
Prep Time : 20 minutes + 1 hour freezing time Cook Time: N/A Makes : 8 ghosts
- 4 Dole bananas
- 250g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 1/2 tbsp Olivado Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 50g dark chocolate, chopped
- 8 popsicle sticks
- 1 snack size Glad ziplock bag
- Line a metal tray with baking paper. Peel and halve the bananas. Insert a popsicle stick in each banana half from the cut side. Lay the banana sticks on the tray and freeze for 1 hour.
- Place the white chocolate and coconut oil in a metal bowl that snugly fits a saucepan (or use a double boiler if you have one). Pour boiling water into the saucepan, place the bowl on top and stir until the chocolate has fully melted.
- Dip the frozen bananas one by one to coat with the white chocolate.
- Place dark chocolate in the ziploc bag and seal well. Place the bag in a bowl of hot water (it does not have to be boiling) until the chocolate melts. Cut a tiny hole in one corner to make a ‘chocolate pen’. Draw faces on the banana ghosts. Enjoy!