No Bake Breakfast Granola Pizza
Try this cute granola pizza topped with tropical fruit yoghurt for a summer Sunday family breakfast. No bake, naturally sweet and full of sunshine!
Prep Time: 15 minutes + freeze time 20 minutes Makes: 1 Pizza
For the base
- 1 cup Fresh Life Raisins
- 1 tbsp Chantal Organics Creamed Honey
- 5 tbsp Chantal Organics Almond Butter
- 1 ½ cups Chantal Organics Swiss Bircher Muesli
For the topping
- ½ cup Greek Yoghurt
- ¼ Dole Tropical Gold pineapple, sliced
- ½ Dole Paw Paw, sliced
- ½ Mango, cubed
- A handful Fresh Life Pistachios, roughly chopped
- Superb Herb Lemon Basil
- A drizzle of honey (optional)
- Place raisins in a large heatproof bowl. Pour hot water over and let them soak for 10 minutes. Drain then place in a food processor and process for 1 minute until “dough like” consistency with some tiny bits still remaining. Transfer to a large bowl and add muesli.
- In a small saucepan, warm honey and almond butter over low heat. Stir and pour over the muesli mixture, breaking up the raisins to disperse throughout. Combine well.
- Line a round cake/ tart tin with baking paper. Tip the muesli mixture into the dish, pack and press firmly to make a “pizza base”. Cover and let it firm up in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- While the granola pizza base is in the freezer, prepare the tropical fruit toppings.
- Remove granola pizza base from the tin and place on a serving plate. Spread with Greek yoghurt then top with fruit, pistachios and lemon basil. Drizzle with honey, if you like extra sweetness. Yum!