5-Ingredient Smokey Chicken & Bacon Buffalo Ranch Salad
An Amazing American inspired smoky, spicy and creamy one bowl dinner salad with plenty of colour, texture and taste. Only 5 ingredients. Let’s get cooking!
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 60 minutes Serves: 4-6
- 1 Waitoa Butterfly chicken, Applewood smoked flavour
- Drizzle of Olivado Avocado cooking oil
- 1 Taylor Farms Buffalo salad kit
- 1 green apple, sliced & julienned
- 6 rashers of smoky bacon
- Roast or Barbecue the Butterfly chicken according to the pack instructions with a drizzle of oil. Once cooked, divide into portions.
- Preheat the oven grill to 220C. Lay bacon on a lined baking tray and grill for 6 minutes on each side, until cooked and crispy. Alternatively grill the bacon on the bbq to your liking.
- Arrange the salad vegetables from the kit and apple slices on a serving platter. Arrange chicken portions and bacon on the salad. Sprinkle with the croutons and cheese from the kit and drizzle over the Buffalo Ranch dressing.