Plant Based Burger Buddha Bowl with Thai Peanut Sauce
A Buddha bowl is a vegetarian meal, served in a single bowl. Our plant based burger and roasted veg & salad bowl is an absolute delight. You will love this easy mix Thai spiced peanut sauce. A must try, even for non vegetarians.
Prep Time: 15 min Cook Time: 30 min Serves: 4
- 1 box Let’s Eat Burger Patties
- 1 Kumara, cubed
- ½ head broccoli, cut in small florets
- 1 NZ Avocado, sliced
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ Dole Tropical Gold Pineapple, diced
- A drizzle Olivado Avocado cooking oil
For the Thai Peanut sauce
- 1/2 cup Chantal Organics Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp DYC Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee sesame oil
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tsp garlic, grated
- 2 X 250g SunRice Brown Rice & Quinoa
- A handful Fresh Life Natural Peanuts, toasted
- A handful Superb Herb Thai Basil
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Line 2 large oven trays with baking paper. On one tray, place plant based burgers. On the other tray, place kumara and broccoli. Drizzle oil over the kumara, broccoli. Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes until cooked and golden. Slice the burgers.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice according to the pouch instructions.
- Mix all ingredients of the Thai Peanut sauce. Set aside.
- In individual bowls, fill rice, then arrange roasted kumara, broccoli, avocado, tomato and pineapple attractively and pour over peanut sauce.
- Garnish with Thai basil and toasted peanuts and serve. Enjoy!