Quick Maple Candied Pecans & Walnuts
We love candied nuts in our salads, tacos, platters or for a delicious snack. These are quick and easy to prepare and make a gorgeous wee Christmas gift.
Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 10 mins Makes: 2 Jars
- 1 ¼ cup Fresh Life Pecans
- 1 ½ cup Fresh Life Walnuts
- ½ cup Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Toss ingredients together in a bowl. Pour onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Spread the nuts out and bake, for 10-12 minutes until golden. Let cool then break apart.
- Add the maple candied nuts to your favourite meals, platters, granola, or pop in a cute jar for a thoughtful gift.