Barbecue Chicken Kebabs with Summery Salad
We love flavoursome quick meals and these barbecue chicken kebabs are a family fave! The summary salad is light and tasty and perfectly complements the barbecued kebabs.
Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 15 mins Serves: 4
- ½ cup Fresh Life Pecans
- ¼ cup Fresh Life Sultanas
- 1 NZ Avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup Superb Herb Basil leaves
- 1 Apple, in thin slices
- ½ cup Goats feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 1 bag Baby cos
- 2 tbsp Olivado Infused Avocado Oil and Basil
- 2 tbsp DYC Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Whole grain mustard
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Ziegler & Brown Twin Grill barbeque
- Preheat barbecue on medium heat. Drizzle with oil and barbecue the kebabs, turning as needed, until cooked, about 15 mins. Set aside.
- Whisk all salad dressing ingredients together, then season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Toss salad ingredients with salad dressing. Serve salad with kebabs.