Quick Salmon & Cauliflower Salad
We love this simple five ingredient salad using wood roasted salmon and cauliflower rice. It’s the perfect lunch, dinner, or picnic option. You can microwave, roast or pan fry cauliflower rice – choose a method that works for you.
Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 5 mins Serves: 2
- 200g Regal Double Maple Wood Roasted Salmon, flaked with skin removed
- ½ cup Fresh Life Slivered Almonds, toasted
- ½ cup Superb Herb Coriander, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup Sesame dressing
- 1 bag Taylor Farms Diced Cauliflower
- Microwave diced cauliflower as per packet instructions.
- In a large bowl or picnic containers layer diced cauliflower, flaked salmon then coriander. Pour sesame dressing over and sprinkle with slivered almonds.