Honey & Rosemary Chicken Kebabs with Hasselback Roast Veggies
Honey and rosemary are a winning combination! We love these honey rosemary kebabs with fun hasselback vegetables for a nourishing balanced meal.
Prep time: 15 mins Cook time: 50 mins Serves: 4
- 8 Waitoa Free Range Honey & Rosemary Chicken Kebabs (1 pack)
- 1 tbsp Olivado Infused Avocado Oil & Rosemary
- 2 small Kumara
- 2 large Carrots
- 2 Beetroots
- 1 tbsp Runny honey
- 2 tbsp Olivado Infused Avocado Oil & Rosemary
- 1 tbsp Whole grain mustard
- 3 tbsp Superb Herb Rosemary, chopped
- Salt & pepper
- Pesto Sauce (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200C°. Using a sharp knife make several parallel slits ½ cm apart in the kumara, carrots and beetroots, leaving ½ cm at the bottom unsliced. Place veggies on a lined baking tray.
- In a small bowl mix honey, oil, mustard, chopped rosemary, salt and pepper. Brush over vegetables and bake for 50 minutes.
- When the vegetables have 25 minutes to go place chicken kebabs on a shallow lined baking tray, drizzle with oil and bake for 20-25 minutes, turning once.
- Serve chicken with pesto (optional), hasselback veggies and a green salad (optional).