Grilled Pineapple & Coconut Popsicles
These grilled pineapple and coconut popsicles are deliciously refreshing. We char the pineapple on the barbecue for extra flavour and fun.
Prep time: 10 mins (+ freezing time) Cook time: 10 mins Makes: 6
- 1 Dole Tropical Gold Pineapple, 1/2 chopped and 1/2 sliced
- ½ can Chantal Organics Coconut Milk
- ¼ cup Chantal Organics Creamed Honey, or to taste
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tsp Olivado Coconut Oil, melted
- Cut the skin off the pineapple then cut half of the pineapple into 12 thin half moons (with the cores cut out). Set aside. Roughly chop the remaining pineapple.
- Add chopped pineapple, coconut milk, honey and sea salt to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Preheat the barbecue on medium heat. Drizzle with coconut oil then grill the pineapple half-moons until deliciously charred, about 3 minutes each side.
- Divide blended mixture and grilled pineapple pieces evenly amongst popsicle moulds. Insert the sticks and freeze overnight, or until firm.
- To serve, simply run the moulds under warm water to easily pull out the refreshing popsicles.